Gift Ideas for a 30 Year Old Woman

Could anyone give me some suggestions on what I can send as a gift to a 30+ year old lady who lives overseas?

By Lousid from Mission, BC

CD's are a favorite of mine. Do you know her interests? Aprons, kitchen gadgets or cookbooks for a cook. Seeds, small garden tools for a gardener. Mag. subscriptions for subjects that interest her. If her money is tight maybe a phone card so she can call home.

Favorite food she can't get, magazine subscription from home, or newspaper subscription - photos of times you spent together,

writing paper, gift card from stores that are also in the area of where she lives.

A sackful of ribbon rolls.

A phone card for her home area or your area--if she is not in need of money, donate in her name to something near and dear to her.

Here in Europe, we have a company called Interflora where you can wire a bouquet of flowers to anyone in the world, as long as you have their name and address. I'm sure you would have the equivalent of this where you live and with prices to suit anyone. How nice to receive a bouquet of flowers delivered right to your doorstep, plus they come with a card with your message on it!

How about 30+ postage stamps along with the same amount of notecards and envelopes, a note of the 30+ ways you are such a good friend, or 30+ of anything (you can afford to get and ship) you think she would like????

The food idea is great. My daughter moved to England and can't get Kraft Dinner. I have to pack it well when I send it, as the boxes of K.D. have "disappeared" from her gift box several times!

Holidays and Parties Gifts WomenApril 2, 2009
Senior Woman
Gift Ideas for a Senior Woman
White Men's T-shirt
Altering Men's T-shirts for a Woman
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
🎄
🍂