Does Estroven Reduce Hot Flashes?

Some woman get relief from hot flashes with estroven, and some woman use other things. This page addresses does estroven reduce hot flashes?

Have you gotten relief from your menopause hot flashes by taking the supplement Estroven or any others? These hot flashes are disturbing my sleep and driving me crazy!

By Cyinda from near Seattle

Best Answer

Being a vegetarian I started Estroven just as soon as I started going through the 'change' and I breezed right through it! I don't remember exactly how long I took it, something like 2 years, until I felt like I didn't need it anymore. It is the best stuff for migraines, which I've had all my life.

I never got ANY of the menopause symptoms that other women complain about. I think the instructions on the bottle are to take 2 each day but i only took one. Good luck to you! Once you get to the other side of menopause you will be very happy - these have been the best years of my life.

Best Answer

Zinc and Sellenium - it works and it's over the counter and it won't harm you - it worked for me within 24 hours.. Try it and let me know how you do - I believe don quai also contains these two which might be why it can work as well.

If you are taking a vitamin with niacin in it, that can increase your hot flashes.

I've never taken it but had great success with baked yams, they are really nutritious and filling. I also used wild yam cream but not as much because along with hot flashes also had memory loss,lol. Couldn't remember to use the stuff,

I went into instant surgical meno over 12 years ago, my own experience was diet helped the most. Good luck!