In Remembrance 9-11 Lapel Pin
This sort of goes hand in hand with the flag pin that I submitted recently.
List of Supplies:
- safety pins: 1 gold pin: size #2 (measures 1 1/2 inch), 12 gold pins: size #0
- glass beads in blue and white - Size 10MM
- You will need a needle nose pliers and something to spread the loop end of your large safety pin. I find that a metal fingernail file works well for this, or perhaps a small letter holder.
- Using the photos as a guide, spread the loop on the large gold pin and set aside.
- Prepare the small pins with the appropriate color glass beads. Each pin holds 10 beads. (Note: Beads may vary slightly in size, so you may have to change a bead or two so they will fit.)
- Thread each of 5 pins with 10 blue beads.
- On 3 pins, thread 1 blue, 8 white, and 1 blue beads.
- On 1 pin, thread 1 blue, 4 white, 2 blue, 1 white and 2 blue beads.
- On 1 pin, thread 1 blue, 1 white, 2 blue, 2 white, 2 blue, 1 white and 1 blue beads.
- On 1 pin, thread 5 blue, 1 white, and 4 blue beads.
- On 1 pin, thread 4 blue, 1 white, and 5 blue beads.
- Lay pins out and attach to main pin using the photos as your guide.
By Harlean from Hot Springs, Arkansas
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 11:14:45 AM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us