In Remembrance 9-11 Lapel Pin
This sort of goes hand in hand with the flag pin that I submitted recently.
List of Supplies:
- safety pins: 1 gold pin: size #2 (measures 1 1/2 inch), 12 gold pins: size #0
- glass beads in blue and white - Size 10MM
You will need a needle nose pliers and something to spread the loop end of your large safety pin. I find that a metal fingernail file works well for this, or perhaps a small letter holder.
- Using the photos as a guide, spread the loop on the large gold pin and set aside.
- Prepare the small pins with the appropriate color glass beads. Each pin holds 10 beads. (Note: Beads may vary slightly in size, so you may have to change a bead or two so they will fit.)
- Thread each of 5 pins with 10 blue beads.
- On 3 pins, thread 1 blue, 8 white, and 1 blue beads.
- On 1 pin, thread 1 blue, 4 white, 2 blue, 1 white and 2 blue beads.
- On 1 pin, thread 1 blue, 1 white, 2 blue, 2 white, 2 blue, 1 white and 1 blue beads.
- On 1 pin, thread 5 blue, 1 white, and 4 blue beads.
- On 1 pin, thread 4 blue, 1 white, and 5 blue beads.
- Lay pins out and attach to main pin using the photos as your guide.
By Harlean from Hot Springs, Arkansas
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide