Donate Books to Local Schools

I have a great tip for anyone who has books collecting dust. Donate them to your local school. I had a garage sale recently with a friend (she home schools). We took the left over books loaded up my car, and I donated them to my son's grade school. We had several boxes of books from primary to chapter and even her home school books left.

The librarian took them to the teachers lounge and it was Christmas for our teachers! Teachers are underpaid, overworked and under appreciated! I was tickled to help! Just keep this in mind next time you do a clean out of books!

By mrsbutler2000 from Hernando, MS

You can also donate magazines and other types of books to the schools for teachers.

Zig

Better Living CharityOctober 27, 2009
African children holding a sign that says hope.
Donating Books to African Children
Old Encyclopedias on Shelf
Finding the Value of Old Reference Books
Child Coloring in a Coloring Book
Saving Money On Coloring Books
Saving Money on Audio Books
Saving Money on Audio Books
🎉
🎄