Summer Themed Easter Baskets

I have four children and Easter baskets can get messy, expensive, and just full of junk, so every year I give them everything they will need (and ask for anyway ) for a fun summer. The basket is always a big sand pail. I fill it with: sand toys, goggles, inflatable water toys such as beach balls, tubes, and swimmies, water guns, kick boards, beach towels, hats, sunglasses, sun block, chapstick and so on.

The kids love it because they know that winter is over and summer is on its way. I love it because it is a fun cute basket, no candy, and when the first hot day rolls around we are ready for the pool, beach, lake, whatever!

By Mae11197 from Branford, FL

WOW! what a great idea! love it, and so practical, which is what I am all about. Now why didn't I think of that. Thanks for a great idea.

I gave my kids all unused paint cans. Then put things in them. They could decorate them with stickers, paper, paint. Then they could put any small items inside.

Easter basket.
Homemade Easter Baskets
Holidays and Parties Easter Easter BasketsApril 8, 2009
Easter Centerpiece
Easter Centerpiece Ideas
Little boy in a brown bunny costume.
Making an Easter Rabbit Costume
Wicker Basket
Repairing Wicker Baskets
Saving Money on Easter Baskets
Saving Money on Easter Baskets