If Fish Could Fly?

Catfish in our tree: Living on a lake I see a lot of weird things but this takes the cake. I saw something but couldn't make it out until I got out the zoom on my camera. Evidently a LARGE bird dropped his dinner. Glad it didn't hit me or my dogs in the head, lol. A catfish could have really hurt!

catfish in tree

good observation! it happened to me, we lived on a lake and as I walked the shoreline I came upon a fairly large fat smallmouth bass, lying on the beach, trying to breath, alive! I looked close and saw pokemarks along its sides from some bird's talons. We fried it up, because it did not resuscitate in the water. Easy fishing!

What goes up....must come down! Hopefully a bird will find it before it falls on it's own!

what is it?? i can see something in the tree but is it a fish??

I'll take your word for it that it's a catfish and not one of those horrible Asian carp that leap out of the water and eat everything in the river. It's a really interesting photo.

Good heavens! I don't know what a catfish looks like but it sure looks like SOMETHING hanging in the tree. Good eye!

Photos WildlifeAugust 6, 2007
Fish Buying Tips
Fish Buying Tips
Man Pointing at Brake Rotor
Fixing Squeaky Brakes
Pop bottle fish with colorful streamers for its tail.
Making Pop Bottle Fish
Fly paper strips hanging by clothes pins.
Making Fly Paper