Poll: How much is Regular gas in your area?

Today's poll asks: How much is Regular gas in your area?

Feel free to post feedback in the forum below.

I voted that gas was 2.50 to 2.75 and asked for the results and it showed 0 for 2,50/2,75. It also said my vote had been counted. I voted again and it did not register. Our gas in western kansas is 2.64 to 2.69 most every where.

I don't know what the price in American money would be, but 4 liters is approx 1 US gallon and we pay 106.9/L in my small town (cheaper than most in New Brunswick) but still much more than most americans pay per gallon.

Donna in New Brunswick, Canada

Ours is currently at 3.10/gallon, so I started playing the Conoco/Phillips instant win game for a motorcycle (my DH bought one to cut down on gas) and we won a 10 gas card! Ironically, we recieved 2, so maybe they felt sorry for our area?

Also I have discovered that the new E85 fuel really doesn't save much money as it burns faster than regular gasoline.

It sells for $2.84 a gallon right now in West Virginia. Thanks. NellieMary

Gas in Georgia is around $2.79 a gallon. I have really cut down on most of my driving, but we live about 15 miles to the nearest store, and sometimes I have to bite the bullet and drive. What's a gal to do?

Gas here in the U.P. of Michigan is $2.99 a gallon for regular unleaded; it actually went down to $2.92 for the Memorial weekend so that was nice for any travelers!

Ours has went down for some reason to $2.68/gal. One of the local gas stations had gas for 29 CENTS/ gal!!!!! I missed it but I heard that there were lines all the way around the block.

Woman at Gas Station
Gas Station Tips and Tricks
Gas Log Fireplace
Gas Log Tips
gas costs for road travel
Estimating Gas Costs for Road Trips
Downward photo of an area rug in a lobby
Cleaning Area Rugs
🎉
🎄