Use a Dust Pan to Collect Debris on Your Kitchen Counter

Clean off your kitchen counters/appliances without getting it on the floor. Just use a household dustpan and put it under the bottom edge of the counter or appliance and just move the dirt or food remnants right into the dust pan. I just wish I would have thought of this years ago! Now I don't have to constantly sweep my floors after I clean off the counter or other. You can use the dust pan to clean off other ledge areas in your home, like window sills, etc.

By go2jared from Columbus, OH

Great idea! Now, why didn't I think of that? If I can make this trick work for me, maybe I won't have to laboriously remove the aluminum foil and everything else from my microwave cart. It sits right beside another counter, and the crumbs I'm trying to corral end up there when I miss my hand.

Thanks! JustPlainJo from Springfield, OH

Home and Garden Cleaning KitchenMarch 31, 2009
Before photo of painted laminate countertop.
Polishing Counter Tops
Sweeping Dust Bunnies
Controlling Dust Bunnies
frying pan birdbath
Making a Birdbath from a Frying Pan
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Peter Pan Costume