KitchenCleaning

Use a Dust Pan to Collect Debris on Your Kitchen Counter

Clean off your kitchen counters/appliances without getting it on the floor. Just use a household dustpan and put it under the bottom edge of the counter or appliance and just move the dirt or food remnants right into the dust pan. I just wish I would have thought of this years ago! Now I don't have to constantly sweep my floors after I clean off the counter or other. You can use the dust pan to clean off other ledge areas in your home, like window sills, etc.

By go2jared from Columbus, OH

Great idea! Now, why didn't I think of that? If I can make this trick work for me, maybe I won't have to laboriously remove the aluminum foil and everything else from my microwave cart. It sits right beside another counter, and the crumbs I'm trying to corral end up there when I miss my hand.

Thanks! JustPlainJo from Springfield, OH