Use Plastic Coffee Containers for Rechargable Batteries

I use the red and green coffee plastic containers in the following way:

When our rechargeable batteries are dead, I have instructed everyone to place them in the red containers. Containers can be marked for the size of battery. Once I have charged them, they go in the green containers. No more guess work involved!

By Flashman from Pinnacle, NC

Beside using these large coffee 'cans' for nails or screws containers in the workroom, garage or shed, I use them in the pantry as well. I cut a square window out of the top of the lid, place wide clear tape (the packaging kind) across the opening so I will see what I have put in there.

I store beans, raisins, chocolate chips, rice, corn flour etc. The cans are easy to pick up with the built in handle and they stack nicely as well. I don't have to open them up to see what is inside because I just look through the window.

Reusing Plastic Coffee Cans, A plastic red container of ground coffee.
Reusing Plastic Coffee Cans
Organizing AdviceAugust 5, 2009
Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Uses for Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Uses for Plastic Dog Food Containers
Recycling Car Batteries, old battery
Recycling Car Batteries
🎉
🎄