Use Plastic Coffee Containers for Rechargable Batteries

I use the red and green coffee plastic containers in the following way:

When our rechargeable batteries are dead, I have instructed everyone to place them in the red containers. Containers can be marked for the size of battery. Once I have charged them, they go in the green containers. No more guess work involved!

By Flashman from Pinnacle, NC

Beside using these large coffee 'cans' for nails or screws containers in the workroom, garage or shed, I use them in the pantry as well. I cut a square window out of the top of the lid, place wide clear tape (the packaging kind) across the opening so I will see what I have put in there.

I store beans, raisins, chocolate chips, rice, corn flour etc. The cans are easy to pick up with the built in handle and they stack nicely as well. I don't have to open them up to see what is inside because I just look through the window.

Coffee can composting
Reusing Plastic Coffee Cans
Organizing AdviceAugust 5, 2009
A plastic red container of ground coffee.
Finding Plastic Folger's Coffee Cans
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Recycling Car Batteries, old battery
Recycling Car Batteries
Last Minute Easter Egg Basket for Kids
Making a Plastic Coffee Can Easter Basket
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 8:21:52 PM on 10.0.0.67 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.