This is slightly different than other cookie recipes and tastes like a Almond Joy cand ybar if you use almonds for the nuts.
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 (14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk) I used low fat variety
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1-1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips ( I used the mini chips)
- 1 cup chopped almonds or you can use walnuts or pecans, whatever you have on hand.
Heat oven to 375 degrees. In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder. In large mixer bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk and margarine until smooth. Add graham cracker crumb mixture;mix well. Stir in coconut, chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto greased or parchment lined cookie sheet.
|Time:||10 Minutes Preparation Time|
8 to 10 Minutes Cooking Time
Source: This was an Eagle Brand and Diamond Walnut advertising recipe
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 25, 2017 at 5:39:41 AM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us