This is slightly different than other cookie recipes and tastes like a Almond Joy cand ybar if you use almonds for the nuts.
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 (14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk) I used low fat variety
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1-1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips ( I used the mini chips)
- 1 cup chopped almonds or you can use walnuts or pecans, whatever you have on hand.
Heat oven to 375 degrees. In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder. In large mixer bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk and margarine until smooth. Add graham cracker crumb mixture;mix well. Stir in coconut, chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto greased or parchment lined cookie sheet.
|Time:||10 Minutes Preparation Time|
8 to 10 Minutes Cooking Time
Source: This was an Eagle Brand and Diamond Walnut advertising recipe
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 18, 2016 at 9:40:32 AM on 10.0.0.173 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us