Tips Putting Up Wallpaper Around Power Sockets

I decided to use contact wall paper behind my stove for a backsplash. It is a small area but I have 3 electrical sockets. I have never put up wallpaper before and would like tips on how to put the wallpaper around the sockets. Thanks.

Onesummer

If you are not comforable working around the outlet then shut the power off. Then remove the cover plate. Cover the contact paper over the outlet. The receptacle will stick out a bit so you know where the outlet receptacle is.Then take a sharp knife or razor blade and cut around the receptacle. Remove the contact paper that is covering the receptacle. Replace the outlet cover and turn the power on.

You can either put contact paper on the outlet cover, or just put nice new covers on your outlets in a better color, maybe.

Home and Garden Home Improvement WallpaperSeptember 4, 2007
Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
Removing Wallpaper That Has Been Painted, Gloved hand scraping off wallpaper.
Removing Wallpaper That Has Been Painted
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper
cleaning grease off wallpaper
Cleaning Grease Off Wallpaper
🎉
🎄