Problem Reading ThriftyFun's Email Newsletters

I can no longer read the answers to problems in your e-mails, it's all mess up. I use to be able to read it and I always enjoy the answers and helpful hints but I can no longer read them because of the mixed up letter. Please fix this for me so I can enjoy the e-mails again.

Barbara from La Porte, IN

Hi Barb, this is Carol from Valparaiso so we are practically neighbors....Ok, to make the print on an email larger or smaller, hold the CTRL key down and take the cursor and put over the words and move the scroll button on the mouse, up or down. The print will get smaller or larger...depending on which direction you roll the scroll button. I hope this helps you.....

I have an email address with myway.com and I have the same problem. The answers are all jumbled with the old codes you used to use when computers first came out. Yuck, what a pain. I wrote to myway but they couldn't fix it. So I use yahoo.com now with no problems. So maybe it is your email site. Try yahoo. Hope this helps.

Editor's Note: You can also get a Gmail account. We can invite you, just send us a message, we have about 100 invitations left.

http://www.thriftyfun.com/contact.ldml

On your keyboard push the CTRL key with left hand. Now with your right roll the ball in middle of mouse - makes type larger or smaller -this will help you to read small print.

AOL Email
Troubleshooting Problems With AOL Email
Junk Mail or Email Spam
Preventing Junk Mail or Email Spam
Photo of a person clicking on their inbox.
Organizing Your Email
Friendly Man With Email
Email Etiquette
🎄