Organizing Business Cards

I like taking calling cards, especially from stores like beauty salons, doctor's offices, and even restaurants. I did not know where to store them. I bought a wallet size photo album from a dollar store ($1) and started putting all the cards I have taken in there. At the back of the calling cards, I note down comments like the hours and days for my favorite hairstylist or for restaurants favorite menus and what not to order (good for takeout).

By Rosario from FL

I like to use business card holders_72 count in a pre-made binder. This allows you to view the Front and the back of the business card without having to remove the card. A good office supply store has them.

You can also use trading card pages in a binder and use the divider tabs that stick to the edge to organize them.

A woman placing a business card in a holder.
Organizing Business Cards
Organizing Clutter ControlApril 17, 2008
Business Travel Tips, Business Woman on Laptop in Airport
Business Travel Tips
two people shaking hands and exchanging business cards
Saving Money on Business Cards
Framed Business Card
Other Uses for Business Cards
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
🎉
🎄