Skin Is Darker Under Breasts

I have read the many, many posts regarding a rash under heavy breasts, I have also have that problem. I am in the process of trying some of you guys suggestions, but my skin has darkened under that area. Any suggestions on how I can clear this up. I have a friend who suggested Cocoa Butter or Shea Butter. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a good rest of your week

Punkin from NYC

Do you have any other areas that are darkened? Such as on your neck, on the inner thighs, do you still break out with acne here and there? Are your menstral cycles irregular? You may have PCOS. You may want to check with an OB-Gyn. A lot of women have all these little small things and in the end they can be getting help with the big picture. Not trying to scare you. But you may want to check it out.

Good luck,

Laura

Good suggestion from Laura, but also try a dermatologist. Best to know if there is a medical root problem. Good luck.

If you've had rashes there before (such as heat rashes), it is probably scarring and nothing to worry about. However, you will probably want to check with your doctor for peace of mind. I have the same thing and even though I've never mentioned it to my doctor, he has done a breast exam every year for the past 15-20 years and he has never mentioned it either. I do have a dry scaly patch under one breast, and I mentioned it to him and he assured me it was just that - a dry scaly patch - nothing to worry about.

I relate; I have the same darkness under my small breats, around my waist, between my thighs and behind my knees, and on the back of my thighs. I would love also to have a solution because I ex foliate but with no results. Thanks from Smoochie

You probably have a fungi growing there. I have this every summer and the anti-fungal cream is prescription and some pharmacists don't carry it. The coco butter etc. is NOT a good idea, but powder and anything that will keep this area dry IS.

The best thing that I have found for this is and please do not laugh is diaper rash cream. It works wonders!

Ok one thing to never ever do, never use corn starch under there. I heard it's a type of yeast infection that comes from the heat rash and corn starch feeds the yeast infection. I learned the excruciating truth of this one summer. I had to use a tube top, no bra with a string run through the front of the tube top to hold my breasts up off the raw skin. And didn't go out of the house for about 4 days.

Now, I use antiperspirant under there so no sweat starts the horrible stuff up again. Of course now they are harping about not using this stuff because of some ingredient. I don't care! Obviously, they've never had this painful problem before! And for larger women that the skin under their abdomen stretched out during pregnancy, you know that's another problem area for this. Antiperspirant!

I have the rash problem and the darker skin problem under my breasts. I have been struggling to try to get rid of the rash. I found some info that says to wash your bras in hot water to kill any fungal spores and I have tried using Tinactin Powder Spray but it doesn't really heal it, just a temp fix. The rash can be very, very itchy and I read somewhere to try Calamine (did I spell that right?) lotion and I had some Caladryl Clear in my medicine cabinet and tried that. Instant, and I mean instant, stop itch. It worked immediately and I noticed that the rash is getting better too. I wash under my breasts a few times a day and use the Caladryl Clear and it all seems to be helping. Hope this info helps you too.

Good Luck

Cathy

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care BodyApril 24, 2008
Grilled Rosemary Chicken
Recipes Using Chicken Breasts
A woman cleaner her face.
Skin Care Tips for Darker Complexions
A woman cleaning her face with skin toner.
Homemade Skin Toner
Cooked Chicken Breasts
Cooking Frozen Boneless Chicken Breasts
🎄