Seasoned Baked Chicken Breasts
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
November 1, 2017
This is a perfect for a quick lunch or dinner with minimal effort. Literally, you need to sprinkle dash of seasonings and splash of olive oil and you're set to bake in the toaster oven. Mess free, healthy and delicious! To make things easier, I purchased boneless and skinless thin sliced chicken breast (essentially chicken breast that is cut in half already).
Prep Time: 3-5 minutes
Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
Total Time: Less than 1 hour
Yield: 2-3 people
- 3 chicken breast
- 2 Tbsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 Tbsp salt
- 1/2 Tbsp pepper
- 3/4 Tbsp thyme
- 1.5 Tbsp olive oil
- First line, the toaster sheet pan with foil. My sheet pan fits 3 chicken breasts.
- Ready to season with salt, pepper, thyme, lemon seasoning and olive oil. With gloved hands, massage evenly.
- Flip the chicken breasts and repeat the marinate process.
- Ready to bake in your toaster oven at 350 degrees F for 30-40 minutes, or until ready.
- Tonight, we paired with white rice and Persian cucumbers for a quick dinner.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.