Onion Roasted Chicken Breasts
Roasting chicken breasts with onion soup mix, onions and other vegetables will make an easy delicious one pan dinner. This is about onion roasted chicken breasts
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Easy one-pan meal.
Note: I thought it would be too "oniony" with 2 lbs of chicken, so I used almost 5 lbs and it was excellent.
Total Time: 45 min to bake. 10 min prep
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 envelope dried onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds) NOTE: 1 used almost 5 lb of chicken thighs
- 2 medium potatoes
- 2 carrots
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Combine all ingredients a ziplock bag, which is easiest. Keep turning the bag until everything is coated evenly.
- Arrange chicken, breast side up, and vegetables in a roasting pan.
- Bake uncovered, basting halfway through, 45 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender.