Onion Roasted Chicken Breasts
Easy one-pan meal.
I thought it would be too "oniony" with 2 lbs of chicken, so I used almost 5 lbs and it was excellent.
Total Time: 45 min to bake. 10 min prep
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 envelope dried onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds) NOTE: 1 used almost 5 lb of chicken thighs
- 2 medium potatoes
- 2 carrots
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Combine all ingredients a ziplock bag, which is easiest. Keep turning the bag until everything is coated evenly.
- Arrange chicken, breast side up, and vegetables in a roasting pan.
- Bake uncovered, basting halfway through, 45 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!