BeveragesFood Tips
To Top

Wine Opener for Waitresses

Category Beverages

Do you know where I can purchase a no fail wine opener for waitresses?

Wendy from Albany, NY

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

By guest (Guest Post)
May 30, 20070 found this helpful

The wine opener you want is called a "waiter's corkscrew." It is generally available at wine and spirits stores and looks a bit like a folding pocketknife. Never failed me in my college waitressing days!

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
By guest (Guest Post)
June 16, 20070 found this helpful

If the wine store's opener is a bit pricey, check out local commercial supply stores. They generally carry most restaurant equipment and supplies from aprons to sautee pans at a wholesale price!

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Food and Recipes Food Tips BeveragesMay 26, 2007
Old school can opener 2
Sharpening a Handheld Can Opener Blade
Joining a Wine Club
Joining a Wine Club
can opener
Choosing a Can Opener
Alternative Uses for Wine, Wine being poured into a glass.
Alternative Uses for Wine
Back to School Ideas!
Summer Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by .

Generated 2017/08/09 12:33:36 in 632 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!