Titus (Yellow Lab/Husky Mix)

Titus is a 6 year old Yellow Lab/Husky mix, the father is a full blooded Yellow Lab and the mother a Yellow Lab/Husky mix. I got Titus when he was 9 weeks old from a friend of a friend. My son was turning 15 and he wanted a dog.

Well Moms when boys ask for a pet, agree only if you are willing to take care of it. Because you will, I know!

Titus will always be my son's dog, but he is my baby and best friend! He likes to go on trail walks, creek banks, just spending time with family and friends. He is very social. He will let me tend to him in way that is needed. Very trusting, he knows that I would not do anything to hurt him. If he has any health issue, I can tend to him. He KNOWS I am the Mom.

By Marie from Murfreesboro, TN

Thank god for you that this beautiful animal wasn't placed in a shelter or worse. Over 75 million animals are needlessly put to death in the united states alone. Him him a big hug from me and thank you for your humanity. Deby

What a sweet precious little face on this big boy. It's funny that when you get a pet when they are still "babies" you really do take the place of their biological mother...and they learn to trust us in the same way that children learn to trust mothers.

I can do anything with our 5 year old kitty cat, but he "bosses" everyone else around. When he's tired and wants to just be quiet and safe, he's right beside me every minute. Otherwise, he's playing with our son's little kitty or with his toys, boxes etc.

Just like children in so many ways. Thanks for sharing him with us. I hope you have many years of pleasure for all of you.

Julia in Boca Raton, FL

What a beauty! You really are a Big Dog Mom!

dog running
Husky Mix Photos
Photos Pets DogsApril 22, 2010
Cleaning Old Dresses
Removing Yellow Creases from Stored Dresses
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
Yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
Homemade Yellow Cake Recipes
Lab Mix
Lab Mix Photos and Information
🎉
🎄