Siberian Husky & German Shepherd Mix Photos

I need to know how much it can cost to buy a German Shepherd/Siberian Husky mix?

By jose from 92570

Answers

Its a mutt, so possibly free - $150, if you pay anymore your getting ripped off.

It's not a mutt anymore. It's now considered a 'designer dog.' You will probably have a difficult time finding one. It hard to say what the cost would be. It's always wise to check your local shelters or rescues. You might find a dog that is mostly shepherd and husky with some other mix which would still be a great dog. All dogs are great. Nowadays, many people like to adopt mixed breed dogs from shelters and send their DNA off for analysis. Many mixed dogs are now considered designer dogs if they are two breeds deliberately mixed together.

Instead of buying one maybe you could consider checking local shelters and online shelters because there are so many fur babies out there that 'need' homes and will be put to sleep if they aren't adopted :-(

I bought a German Shepard/Husky pup, I paid $325.00 for her that includes shading and microchiped when she his 5 months old. She is not a mutt!

I paid nothing for mine, but have spent about a grand on his care in the last month!

Anonymous

Adopted our " Sweetie " Shepard/Husky mix she brilliant potty trained in one lesson , knows 20 commands , good with grand kids and other pets , LOVE HER

I paid 98 $ for mine at a local shelter from a owner who no longer wanted him, he was 7 months old and a lovely pup. ( husky shepard mix ) He was chipped, spade and had all his shot to date from the shelter, next years cost will be on me but the local shelters are awesome places to find animals in need, I was looking for a Husky and was going to pay upwards 750+ but this pup stole my heart. There were many there really beautiful and many puppies, try the local SPCA or shelters before you spend a lot of money, these precious pups all needs homes and they are some of the most wonderful animals. I'm so happy my daughter made me go there this day... My pup is a amazing animal I love him dearly.

Answer this Question

24 Siberian Husky & German Shepherd Mix Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Siberian Husky & German Shepherd Mix Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

Bella 2 1/2 months old and a Husky/German Shepherd. I got Bella from a friend, who was rescued from abusers. While in the womb, abusers kicked mommy puppy. She lost many puppies.

Comment Like this photo? 17

Gemma is a 10 month Siberian Husky/ German Shepherd mix. We bought her from an ad in the paper at 6 weeks old. We wanted a shepherd cross and thought it was an interesting mix.

Gemma (Siberian Husky and Shepherd Mix)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Sabber is a 1 year and 3 month old German Shepard/Husky. I found a ad on Craigs list while I was visiting friends in Tennessee. They had German Shepard/Husky pups listed and I couldn't resist. She was the last puppy with one blue eye.

Comment Like this photo? 8

When he was a puppy someone left him in the park and I brought him home. He likes to jog, eat, and lay around.

Bo (German Shepherd/Husky)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Malakai is 16 weeks old/German Shepherd and Siberian Husky puppy. We got him from a private owner/breeder in Salem Oregon in July.

Malakai (German Shepherd/Siberian Husky)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Caesar is an 8 year old Siberian Husky mixed with a German Shepherd. I adopted him from the SPCA. He was from a neglectful home. He likes to run around and play with his squeaky toys and bring joy to my life like nothing else can.

Caesar (Siberian Husky and German Shepherd Mix)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

This is Petunia :) she is our red and black German ShepherdXHusky.

Dog lying near fence.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

I got him from a friend/Dec '15. He likes to run and play with his 4 month old sister.

Nicky on the bed with another dog

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Thor was found underweight, covered in mud, and wandering lost through a neighboring county. He was brought to the Charlottesville, Virginia SPCA, where my family adopted him January 1, 2015.

Thor in car

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Luna is a 4 month Husky mix, either Shepherd or Sharpei. I adopted her as a stray from the animal shelter after she was found as a stray. She likes to nap in her crate, lick you, play with kids, lick you, go for walks, lick you, and most of all, she likes to lick you.

Luna (Husky - Shepard)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3
Load More
Pets Dogs Dog Breeds Siberian HuskyAugust 10, 2012
🎃
🍂
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Siberian-Husky-German-Shepherd-Dog-Mix-Breed-Information-and-Photos.html