Siberian Husky & German Shepherd Mix Photos

Some of the best family pets are mixed dog breeds. This page includes information and photos from Siberian Husky and German Shepherd mix dogs.

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Siberian Husky & German Shepherd Mix Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

Bella 2 1/2 months old and a Husky/German Shepherd. I got Bella from a friend, who was rescued from abusers. While in the womb, abusers kicked mommy puppy. She lost many puppies. When born, they kicked her to. My friend saved the mom and puppies, and found homes. I finally got Bella around 2 months old, learning she has a hernia because of the abuse. It doesn't hurt her, thank God.

Bella loves to search and find things as well as playing with her bear. She loves to chase things and is not scared of a little dirty water. Bella loves to be outside. She loves the cats. She also love to swim. After a long day of having fun, she loves to enjoy a belly rub and a little relaxation music by Lifehouse. Any other music artist, she'll run away to sleep under my bed. While we are half asleep on my bed, we tend to share some "bacon" together.She also loves to sleep with her bear. Pics are in my profile. (she gets little pieces of bacon bacon, the doggie snack. and I get real bacon). She is 2 1/2months old and knows how to sit, give paw, stay and come. She is potty trained. She is very, very smart

By aleis from East Mckeesport,PA

Comment Like this photo? 17

Gemma is a 10 month Siberian Husky/German Shepherd mix. We bought her from an ad in the paper at 6 weeks old. We wanted a shepherd cross and thought it was an interesting mix. She loves to swim anywhere (beach, lake, dam), run, chase sticks and rough play. Gemma is extremely intelligent, happy, playful and energetic.

By Tracey and luke from Newcastle, Aust

Gemma (Siberian Husky and Shepherd Mix)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Sabber is a 1 year and 3 month old German Shepard/Husky. I found a ad on Craigs list while I was visiting friends in Tennessee. They had German Shepard/Husky pups listed and I couldn't resist. She was the last puppy with one blue eye.

Comment Like this photo? 8

When he was a puppy someone left him in the park and I brought him home. He likes to jog, eat, and lay around.

Bo (German Shepherd/Husky)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Malakai is 16 weeks old/German Shepherd and Siberian Husky puppy. We got him from a private owner/breeder in Salem Oregon in July.

Malakai (German Shepherd/Siberian Husky)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Caesar is an 8 year old Siberian Husky mixed with a German Shepherd. I adopted him from the SPCA. He was from a neglectful home. He likes to run around and play with his squeaky toys and bring joy to my life like nothing else can.

Caesar (Siberian Husky and German Shepherd Mix)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

This is Petunia :) she is our red and black German ShepherdXHusky.

Dog lying near fence.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

I got him from a friend/Dec '15. He likes to run and play with his 4 month old sister.

Nicky on the bed with another dog

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Thor was found underweight, covered in mud, and wandering lost through a neighboring county. He was brought to the Charlottesville, Virginia SPCA, where my family adopted him January 1, 2015.

Thor in car

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Luna is a 4 month Husky mix, either Shepherd or Sharpei. I adopted her as a stray from the animal shelter after she was found as a stray. She likes to nap in her crate, lick you, play with kids, lick you, go for walks, lick you, and most of all, she likes to lick you.

Luna (Husky - Shepard)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Our dear friend had one pup left and offered him to us to adopt. Sampson loves to sit on the steps leading up to our patio and oversee everything that goes on. He also sleeps on the foot of my daughter's bed at night. He likes to run laps around our front yard with our other dog, Bruno.

Sampson 2 (Husky/German Shepherd Mix)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

He was an accident (not bred through any kind of a breeder). The people we got him from just wanted the puppies to get a good home.

German Shepherd sitting outside.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

Ruby Ramona is our 9 month old German Shepherd x Siberian Husky mix. I bought Ruby 2 months after my beautiful boy Ace passed away. She was to keep our 13 year old Kelpie, Josie, company who sadly died when Ruby was 7 months old.

German Shepherd and Siberian Husky

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

I was given Sesame when she was just 3 1/2 weeks old.

In Memory of Sesame (Husky/Shepherd Mix)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Dutchess is 3 1/2 years old and a German Shepherd/Siberian Husky Mix. I got her at an animal shelter in Orlando, Fl

Dutchess (German Shepard and Siberian Husky Mix)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Dakota is 14 months old and a Husky/Shepherd mix. I got him from a swap shop radio 14 months ago.

white husky shepherd

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes
Load More

Pets Dogs Dog Breeds Siberian HuskyAugust 10, 2012
😎
🌻
📓
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Siberian-Husky-German-Shepherd-Dog-Mix-Breed-Information-and-Photos.html