Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Florentine

Cut up boneless chicken breast in cubes and saute in a large skillet with a little olive oil and garlic. Mix in cream of chicken soup (low calorie or fat free can be used). Add a half a can of water, about 5 cut up roasted red peppers and a package of frozen (thawed) spinach. Cook for about 15 minutes. Can be put over pasta. Enjoy!

By Gary from New Jersey

I've been wondering what to do with that box of spinach and that last can of soup. Thanks -- it sounds delicious!

I tried this recipie tonight except I had to improvise. I used thinly sliced turkey breasts and asparagus. The red pepper and the mushroom soup have such a great flavor combination! Thanks for giving me another use for the red roasted peper besides my sandwichs!!

Chicken Florentine
Chicken Florentine Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes PoultryMarch 5, 2008
Roasted Bell Pepper
Roasted Bell Pepper Recipes
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume