Gift Idea for Teenager

For a great gift to a teenager, go the to bank and ask if they have any uncirculated dollar bills. I think that I used 50 one dollar bills.

Take them to a printing office and ask that they make them into a tablet, gluing one edge. Slip these into a vinyl check book cover and give as a gift. He or she will get a kick out of tearing off a few at the local store to make a purchase!

By Bruce from Marietta, GA

That is a cool idea!! It seems teenagers would rather receive money anyway instead of something you pick out - they like to pick out their own stuff. I like that a lot and I'll have to remember that! Thanks!

I love this idea. I will try it this Christmas. Thanks for sharing.

Finally, a truly original gift idea. Thanks for posting this! I needed a gift idea for a friend's teenaged son's bar mitzvah (who lives in another state), and I think this will be just the ticket.

Thank you for the great idea it is perfect for my grandson who can reallyuse the money and is much better than a gift certificateandbetter than just giving him the money .this is an idea i will use over and over again

Holidays and Parties Gifts TeenagersNovember 15, 2005
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Gift basket with green ribbon.
Making a Mother's Day Gift Basket
Teens Eating Pizza
Saving Money on Feeding Teens
A teen girl holding a gift.
Christmas Gift Ideas for Teens
🎄