Pony Tail Holders from Knee High Stockings

The tops of knee high stockings make great pony tail holders! Just cut off the top band. They hold hair in place, plus there is no snagging. I even keep a few in my kitchen "junk drawer" to hold back my hair while I am cooking. They are also great for holding cords in place that you have wrapped up. Also, the rest of the knee high is great for holding things together or staking tomato plants, etc...

By Carol Y. from Landisville, PA

Great idea....I so seldom wear those knee highs tho....no reason for the most part since I don't work, I just wear reg socks. I do think I have some old ones around tho and won't throw them away now. I can use this idea.

definitely a great idea, and cheaper than hair bands that you buy that you lose within a week, I've done this plenty of times, it holds your hair in very well and doesn't fall loose. great to hear a tip i use often hehe:)

its a fantastic tip :) i use it often, its better than buying hairbands that you lose within a week, and holds your hair in wonderfully.its great to hear a tip i use too hehe :)

Pony Tail Holder
Making Your Own Pony Tail Holder
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips TipsMay 8, 2006
Pony Beads
Crafts Using Pony Beads
Button Hair Ties
Making Button Hair Ties
Melted Plastic Pony Bead Crafts
Melted Plastic Pony Bead Crafts
Glass frog pencil holders.
Unique Pencil Holders