Pony Photos

Category Horses
tinker pony
Having enough room and proper facilities make having a pony a lot of fun. This guide contains pony photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Sadie is 3 years old. My husband bought several ponies for my daughter about a month ago. They were at a home where the kids were mean to them and shot them with BB guns. My husband felt bad for them and bought them all.

We have 4 grown ponies and two baby ponies and one of them is pregnant, so we're about to have one more. We truly love and enjoy them. They like to run around in the fields together and rough house with each other. They love to be brushed and petted. They also like to be sprayed with the streaming mist of water. They will roll around and play when you spray them. They are all very cute :) and are very loved now.

By Rhonda from TN

Two adult ponies, Sadie, and a white goat.

Comment Like this photo? 11

Roaring Wind Lightning aka Beanz is ten years old and a POA (Pony of the Americas). I bought him six years ago. Beanz loves to go to McDonald's, Burger King, the Car Wash. He loves to run and buck through the field, play with his jolly ball, and so much more! He is the cutest pony ever!

By Molly

Comment Like this photo? 15

I pass this pony on the way home from work, and lately I slow down and say hi. He comes over to the fence to greet me. He is so cute!

By Toni from Saylorsburg, PA

Photo of a pony.

Comment Like this photo? 7

Sky is a 2 year old Paint pony. I got him from a lady near us who was downsizing on her farm. He is a mini horse that looks just like my big Paint, Scout. They are Scout and Sky, the 2 paints! He loves to eat and go to the lake for a cool down in the summer. They love attention, grooming, and they all play chase for fun. It's like watching children play. They are gentle and loving. They all give rides to the neighboring kids around the lake where we live.

By Connie from Pelican Rapids, MN

Sky (Paint Pony)

Comment Like this photo? 7

Scout is a 10 month old Welsh pony mix. I bought two horses at an auction and noticed after a few months that the female was pregnant.

He likes playing with our other horse, Taco. He demands to be hand fed. If you put the grain in the bucket and don't feed him from your hand, he turns his back on you. He is such a funny pony.

By Jennifer from Waynesville, MO

Comment Like this photo? Yes