Pony Photos

0
Share
Save
Follow
Print

Sadie is 3 years old. My husband bought several ponies for my daughter about a month ago. They were at a home where the kids were mean to them and shot them with BB guns. My husband felt bad for them and bought them all.

We have 4 grown ponies and two baby ponies and one of them is pregnant, so we're about to have one more. We truly love and enjoy them. They like to run around in the fields together and rough house with each other. They love to be brushed and petted. They also like to be sprayed with the streaming mist of water. They will roll around and play when you spray them. They are all very cute :) and are very loved now.

By Rhonda McGinnis H. from TN

Two adult ponies, Sadie, and a white goat.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

5 More Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Roaring Wind Lightning aka Beanz is ten years old and a POA (Pony of the Americas). I bought him six years ago. Beanz loves to go to McDonald's, Burger King, the Car Wash.

Comment Like this photo? 15

I pass this pony on the way home from work, and lately I slow down and say hi. He comes over to the fence to greet me. He is so cute!

Photo of a pony.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Sky is a 2 year old Paint pony. I got him from a lady near us who was downsizing on her farm. He is a mini horse that looks just like my big Paint, Scout. They are Scout and Sky, the 2 paints!

Sky (Paint Pony)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Scout is a 10 month old Welsh pony mix. I bought two horses at an auction and noticed after a few months that the female was pregnant.

Comment Like this photo? Yes

Well our friends got us this pony actually! We got her about 1 year ago and it was in Indiana, MI. We had gone to an auction with no intent of getting a pony/horse but all the sudden our friend started making offers and was in a bidding war :-D The thing is we saw her before the auction started and she was in pretty poor living conditions and she had hooves that looked like elf shoes!

Anyway, she stole our heart

A brown pony with white markings on its nose.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes
Pets Large Animals HorsesAugust 1, 2013
🎆
👔
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Pony-Photos.html