Sadie (Pony)

contest winner icon

Sadie is 3 years old. My husband bought several ponies for my daughter about a month ago. They were at a home where the kids were mean to them and shot them with BB guns. My husband felt bad for them and bought them all.

We have 4 grown ponies and two baby ponies and one of them is pregnant, so we're about to have one more. We truly love and enjoy them. They like to run around in the fields together and rough house with each other. They love to be brushed and petted. They also like to be sprayed with the streaming mist of water. They will roll around and play when you spray them. They are all very cute :) and are very loved now.

By Rhonda McGinnis H. from TN

Here is one more pic:)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Bless you Rhonda, and your husband. You make the world a better place. Your ponies are adorable. Thanks for sharing with all of us.

Reply Like this photo? Yes
Anonymous

Thank you so much for rescuing these precious ponies. You are a wonderful family and they are so lucky now!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thank you for giving these ponies a good home.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Any kind of cruelty to animals is a shame. You'll have a special place in heaven for rescuing these sweet ponies.

Best wishes to you and your family, and please post photos of the newest pony after it's born!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thanks! I like all kinds of animals and horses have been so helpful during history.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thank you all for your comments and concerns. I was shocked when I returned from vacation and saw all the responses to Sadie. She is a very sweet pony.

Thank you and bless you all.

Reply Like this photo? Yes