Tip For The (ahem) Toothfairy

I use a pretty pill box (available at most pharmacies) - the ones intended to carry pills for when you're on the go - for my daughters when they lose a tooth. I have my daughter place the tooth in the box and then put it under their pillow before bed. This makes it easier for the Toothfairy to find in the dark. Then, when my daughters wake up in the morning, they find the empty pill box and the Toothfairy's gift in a ziploc bag, as the pill box isn't large enough usually to hold the gift.

By Melissa from Missouri

Great idea! When my first child was born I received a silver-plate tooth fairy box with a velvet lining. It has 'tooth fairy' and I believe a fairy on the lid. It has been a great gift - all 4 of my children look forward to getting to use it. If you are ever stuck on what to give for a baby gift, this is one that will be used and appreciated!

When my daughter was born, my mother-in-law bought this cute little pillow with a pocket on it that says, "Tooth Fairy" and has iolet lace around the edges. It also has a ribbon that you can hang it on the bed post or the door knob. Of course, my daughter told me she was still putting hers under her pillow so that she could see the tooth fairy when she came. The, "ahem" Tooth Fairy was just too good. She had to tickle my duaghter to get her to roll over as she laid her WHOLE body on her pillow that was on top of the Tooth Fairy pillow, but it was only gently enough to make her move and not wake her.

Girl Holding her Lost Tooth
Tooth Fairy Ideas
Parenting General ParentingDecember 2, 2004
A tip on a table in a restaurant.
Calculating Tips at Restaurants
The back of a red hybrid car.
Environmentally Friendly Driving Tips
"Affect" vs "Effect"
Grammar Tip: "Affect" vs "Effect"
Sports fans drinking at a sports bar.
How Much Should You Tip at a Sports Bar?