Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Hitachi HB-B101 Bread Maker Recipe Book

I need the recipe book for the Hitachi bread machine, hb-b101.

By JC Turner from Columbia, SC

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Jacque [4]10/26/2010

I have used this website for several manuals. One for my bread machine, twice for two different sewing machines that I purchased without manuals. manualsonline.com I went to this website and they do have the manual you are looking for.
Good luck.

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Hitachi HB-B101 Bread Maker Recipe Book

I have the Hitachi HB-B101 bread maker and do not have the recipe book. I never received one. Is there a way I could get one? Thank you for your time.

Tanya from Medical Lake, WA

RE: Hitachi HB-B101 Bread Maker Recipe Book

I don't know how you can get a manual, but to use the machine, any recipe using 2 or 3 cups of flour will work. Add ingredients in this order: liquids, dry ingredients, yeast last. If you can't figure out the bake cycle, use the dough cycle and bake the bread separately in a loaf pan in your oven. (02/18/2009)

By Jean

I was given a bread machine without a book, too. I went to the Hillbilly Housewife website and found instructions on how to use bread machines. I tried it and was very pleased. It helps you figure out how big the machine is so you get the right proportions with the ingredients. Happy baking. (02/18/2009)

http://safemanuals.com/ try this website, they might have it. (02/20/2009)

By CharlieS, WA

I have the manual which I can send via hotmail, just email me using the subject heading of bread maker recipe book. The other thing is, you might check out your local bookstore or online for this marvelous book, THE BREAD MACHINE COOKBOOK by Donna Rathmell German. This book has info about using different machines and oh the recipes she's put into this book. I hope you love it as much as I do. (02/21/2009)

By deethundercloud

If anyone needs the Hitachi Recipe Book or Manual just contact me, and I will gladly send it along. I do need your email address though, since this website does not allow attachments. Thanks-Kiki (05/06/2009)

By Kiki J.

I am looking for the original recipe book for the Hitachi HB-B101 Bread Machine. If you know where I can get one, please e-mail me.

By joy666 from Sacramento, CA

Have you tried contacting Hitachi? Most companies now are publishing them in pdf form online so you can save or print them out. (05/20/2009)

By Cricketnc

Go to this site, scroll down the file. You need it in .pdf format.

http://kitchen.manualsonline.com/ex/thread/view/idThread/90363 (05/22/2009)

By Andzie

I'm looking for the recipe book that comes with HB101 bread machine.

By Judy from Morton Grove, IL