Ask For School Uniforms On Freecycle

One thing you could do to get uniforms, jackets and such is to put a post up on Freecycle or a Yahoo group. We have one here in Jefferson Parish, which is like a county. Maybe you can check to see if you have one in your town or area. You can just post on there asking for what your looking for and hope that somebody has it.

You never know, someone's child could have outgrown theirs and it could be in great shape. I know I have some right here that I am about to list in hopes that someone can use them. I am sure since you're on this site that you are like me and hate to have something not being used when you know someone could be using it. Make sure you post what you have lying around not being used. That way it keeps things fair. Also remember it's Freecycle which means Free

By Laura from Kenner, LA

In These Guides
hikers in Arches National Park
Visiting National Parks
Girl in a grey school uniform.
Saving Money on School Uniforms
Parenting School ClothesAugust 13, 2007
Washing Sports Uniforms
Washing Sports Uniforms
Unsubscribing from Freecycle. Using Freecycle. Vintage furniture and TV.
Using Freecycle
A variety of sports equipment
Saving Money on Sports Equipment for School
Unsubscribing from Freecycle
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 17, 2017 at 6:47:03 AM on 10.0.1.89 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.