Getting Rid of Bedbugs

How do you get rid of bedbugs from your home? How do you make something like a recipe from household products? What do you put together to kill them? Does anyone know? If so, let me know asap please.

By Whittany from Muncie, IN

There are home bedbug extermination kits. Look for bedbug extermination in a net search. The are really hard to get id of, so use these kits or call in a professional. They do not go away easily!

I know of only two ways that will get rid of them. 1. Heat the room super hot to kill them or 2. Freeze the room to kill them. Either one usally requires Professional extermination.

Diatomaceous earth, garden grade, not pool grade. Available at garden depts, feed stores, etc. It is even fed to livestock to help keep them well. Dust anywhere in the house or yard, even on pets. The only caution is to not breathe it in, as it is a fine dust. It is good for all kinds of bugs, it cracks their skin and they dehydrate.

I got rid do bed bugs! I feel so victorious because I was on an all out war against them for weeks, but I was bound and determined that they would not prevail! This is what I did. Fortunately I didn't have a lot of fabricky? Clutter, no rugs or curtains, bed skirts etc. The extra things I did have I put in 4 large black trash bags and put them in the back yard.I then bought an allergy mattress cover and sprinkled D- earth all around the floor boards and bottom of bed (mattress is on the floor) I washed and dried every piece of clothing and sprayed the entire room with rubbing alcohol. I also vacuumed every day and mopped. It's been over a week with no sign of the buggers. So I hope they rest in peace!

There are good posts on this ThriftyFun page that explain how you can get rid of them as well.

<a href="/tf678484.tip.html">Getting Rid of Bed Bugs</a><br/>

Tips include:

<li>steam cleaning</li>

<li>washing sheets and blankets in hot water</li>

<li>sealing cracks around plumbing</li>

<li>ground cat litter</li>

Getting Rid of Bed Bugs, A bed bug on a blanket
Getting Rid of Bed Bugs
Home and Garden Pest Control AdviceAugust 31, 2010
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Closeup of green bodied house fly.
Getting Rid of Flies
iTunes icon on a phone
Getting Rid of Duplicates in iTunes
Poison ivy growing up a tree trunk.
Getting Rid of Poison Ivy Plants