Water Mark on a Cherry Table

How do you remove a week old water mark from a high polished cherry table?

LP from Annapolis, MD

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I mix vinegar with olive oil and rub it in let it sit for a while then wipe off with a clean cloth. (works for me) Hope it works for you.

I have used pecans before. Break and rub in thoroughly. I have used mayonnaise or miracle whip and rub in thoroughly. Better the sooner you do it. If you do it right away, the mark goes away completely. Still good to do even later on.

Home and Garden Home Improvement FurnitureOctober 17, 2007
Hot coffee mug on wood table.
Removing Heat Marks from Furniture
Water Softener
Buying a Water Softener
A bunch of cherries still on the tree.
Using Up Your Cherry Harvest
Photo of cherries hanging on a cherry tree.
Growing Cherries (Cherry Trees)
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 9:38:55 PM on 10.0.1.175 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.