Setting the Table for Thanksgiving

I use all white dinnerware and all white accessories and serving pieces, much more than is pictured.

The idea I came up with this year was the napkin decorations. I used the matching linen napkins to the tablecloth, and folded them with the flatware and fall leaves inside. I thought it looked so festive.

For the big feast, I will have my family Heirloom Turkey platter in the middle of the table. Until then, I will keep my giant glass pumpkin centerpiece in the middle.

Also, when the day arrives, I will have opened up my dining room table with 2 more leaves to seat 8 around this table and more tables and chairs, depending on the size, not quite sure yet!

Happy Thanksgiving to all at Thrifty Fun!

Holidays and Parties Thanksgiving DecorationsNovember 3, 2016
😷
🍂
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Setting-the-Table-for-Thanksgiving.html