Paint Pallets

Use the plastic lids that perishable items are sold in. I find that cottage cheese lids, and country crock covers are very useful holding an array of colors. And best yet, they are used 100 times over instead of filling a landfill.

By Live Again from Wiscasset, ME

I like to use any type of plastic jugs with a handle, the thicker the better to hold paint. I wash them out of course, allow to dry, then using a sharp utility knife, I cut out the front of the jug about half way leaving the handle in tact. I pour in my paint and always have a 'handle on it' when I paint!! lol.

Better Living Green Living ReusingNovember 12, 2005
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Old wooden ladder leaning against a concrete wall with painted designs.
Removing Paint from Concrete
Green paint on a brick wall.
Cleaning Paint from Brick
Old Paint Can
Disposing of Old Paint