Gourd Plant Holder & Hanger

This plant holder is made out of a gourd. I used jute for the hanger and put a few macrame knots in it with some wooden beads. I cut the top out of a gourd (that I grew), and it cracked so I put a leather lace in it to keep it from cracking more. I sprayed with a sealer. The flower is a Mandevilla red velvet, and has just started blooming.

By Fran

Gourd planter
Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Hey Fran I love your gourd plant holder!!! How did you ever come up with that idea???

So cute, do you make any of these to sell? I might be a buyer. Let me know. Thanks. Donita.

Comment

Crafts Garden & Yard PlantersAugust 27, 2005
Toothbrushes in Holder
Cleaning a Toothbrush Holder
Colorful sweater hanging in a closet.
Removing Hanger Bumps on Sweaters
Wood Knife Holder
Making a Kitchen Knife Holder
Gourd Santas
Making Gourd Santas
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 25, 2016 at 4:38:40 PM on 10.0.1.216 in 989 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.