My favorite pasta recipe is for chicken carbonara.
- 1 (7 oz.) pakage of spaghetti
- 2 cups of cooked and cubed chicken
- 1/2 lb crumbled, cooked bacon
- 1 medium onion, chopped finely
- 1 ( or 2 small) cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
In a 3-quart saucepan, over medium heat, cook onion and garlic in 1 tablespoon of olive oil until tender. Stir in chicken, cheese, whipping cream, salt and pepper. Continue to cook stirring occasionally until heated through. Stir in bacon and toss with spaghetti. Serve with additional grated parmesean cheese, warm bread and a salad for a complete meal.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 19, 2017 at 1:14:49 AM on 10.0.1.142 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us