Carbonara Tuna Pasta
Carbonara sauce is an egg, cream, and cheese based sauce served over pasta. This variation includes tuna rather than pancetta. This is a guide about making carbonara tuna pasta.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
It is a healthy pasta for the whole family. Made with carbonara sauce and tuna fish with tomatoes. You can enjoy this with friends and family for any occasion.
Prep Time: 15 mins.
Cook Time: 20 mins.
Total Time: 35 mins.
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 5 pcs. ripe tomato, cut in lengths
- 2 cups cheese, grated
- 2 cups carbonara sauce
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose cream
- 4 cans tuna flakes in oil
- 1 cup raisins
- water to cook pasta
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 900 g spaghetti
- In a pan add the oil and saute' tomato for 5 mins. or until the tomato begins to be soggy.
- Add cans of tuna and carbonara sauce.
- I wanted to have creamier sauce, so I add all purpose cream, and grated cheese. Simmer for 10 mins. and set aside to mix with spaghetti noodles.
- In a boiling water add 2 tablespoon of oil, salt, and pack of spaghetti. Simmer for 15 mins.
- Drain hot water from the spaghetti noodles.
- Mix the sauce and spaghetti with raisins. Your dish is ready to serve for the whole family!
March 28, 20170 found this helpful
I've never had raisins in my pasta. Id like to try this :)
March 29, 20170 found this helpful
Definately it add taste to it!