Gluten Free Tuna and Herb Pasta Salad Recipes
This page contains gluten free tuna and herb pasta salad recipes
. When you need to avoid gluten, a delicious tuna pasta salad can still be a great main dish.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Make this quick tuna and herb pasta salad (gluten-free) for a light healthy lunch. The salad can also be served with gluten-free bread.
Total Time: 20 mniutes
Yield: 4 portions
- 1 pkg 250 g (3/4 lb) uncooked Sam Mills corn and quinoa (gluten free) pasta
- 2 cans 170 g (6 ounces) light meat shredded tuna in salt water
- 75 g (2.6 ounces) fresh shimeji mushrooms
- 8-10 fresh ruby basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 8-10 fresh rocket leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- berry flavored crema balsamic vinegar
- Cook and drain pasta and allow it to cool.
- Cut the base off the cluster of mushrooms and fry them in the oil for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the pasta, drained tuna and mushrooms to a bowl.
- Add chopped herbs and chopped tomato to the bowl. Mix together.
- Add the salt. Add balsamic vinegar to taste. Mix the salad thoroughly together before serving.