Tuna and Herb Pasta Salad
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 408 Posts
Make this quick tuna and herb pasta salad (gluten-free) for a light healthy lunch. The salad can also be served with gluten-free bread.
Total Time: 20 mniutes
Yield: 4 portions
- 1 pkg 250 g (3/4 lb) uncooked Sam Mills corn and quinoa (gluten free) pasta
- 2 cans 170 g (6 ounces) light meat shredded tuna in salt water
- 75 g (2.6 ounces) fresh shimeji mushrooms
- 8-10 fresh ruby basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 8-10 fresh rocket leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- berry flavored crema balsamic vinegar
- Cook and drain pasta and allow it to cool.
- Cut the base off the cluster of mushrooms and fry them in the oil for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the pasta, drained tuna and mushrooms to a bowl.
- Add chopped herbs and chopped tomato to the bowl. Mix together.
- Add the salt. Add balsamic vinegar to taste. Mix the salad thoroughly together before serving.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.