- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 can Ro-Tel tomatoes with chilies
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 med. onion, finely chopped
- 1 large bag corn chips, crushed
- 1 boiled chicken, cut in bite-size pieces
- 1/2-1 cup grated cheese
Combine first 5 ingredients in saucepan. Heat to boiling point; set aside. Spread half the corn chips in greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Layer half the chicken and soup mixture over chips. Repeat layers of corn chips, chicken and soup. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25-35 minutes. Sprinkle cheese on top. Bake for 5 minutes longer.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 15, 2017 at 1:36:49 PM on 10.0.2.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us