Peach Tree Has Brown And Holey Leaves

Something is eating the leaves of my weeping pink cascade peach tree. What can I do? the leaves have holes in them and the leaves are turning brown.

Annalee from Parsons, WV

Japanese Beetles!! Go to The Home Depot and they have sprays, preventatives to apply now for protection for next year, yard bags to hang and catch them, etc. they are pesty little buggers and will strip your trees bare. they will move on to the next tree - so spray all your trees.

I agree with the first answer.For some reason I do not understand Japeneese Beatles are attacking certain tree's.Go and check the leaves on your trees and it should tell you.We are in PA.We are useing Raid Home and Garden spray it works great.However do not forget to spray again after rain.

Home and Garden Gardening Fruit TreesJuly 23, 2007
Brown Leaves on a Loquat Tree
Brown Leaves on a Loquat Tree
Someone peeling a a peach.
Peeling Peaches
Peach pits and fruit on white background.
Growing Peach Trees from Pits
Dogwood tree in spring.
Leaves Turning Brown on Dogwood Tree
🎉
🎄