Peach Crumble Recipe
One delicious peach dessert you may enjoy and is easy to make, peach crumble. This page contains peach crumble recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This yummy crumble is a great way to use up fresh peaches this summer!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 6-8 fresh peaches
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 stick butter, cut into small cubes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice and peel peaches. Then arrange peaches in the bottom of a shallow baking dish, set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, oats, nuts, oil, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir until crumbly. Adding more oil if necessary.
- Sprinkle topping over peaches, then distribute butter cubes on top.
- Bake until bubbly, approx. 50 minutes. Covering with foil after 30 minutes. Let stand for 20 minutes before serving.
- Top with ice cream and enjoy!
February 26, 20183 found this helpful
Peach crumble is a classic summertime dessert, especially if you are lucky enough to have ripe fresh peaches. Learn how to make it in this short video.