This yummy crumble is a great way to use up fresh peaches this summer!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 6-8 fresh peaches
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 stick butter, cut into small cubes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice and peel peaches. Then arrange peaches in the bottom of a shallow baking dish, set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, oats, nuts, oil, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir until crumbly. Adding more oil if necessary.
- Sprinkle topping over peaches, then distribute butter cubes on top.
- Bake until bubbly, approx. 50 minutes. Covering with foil after 30 minutes. Let stand for 20 minutes before serving.
- Top with ice cream and enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!