Gift Ideas for Husband's 30th Birthday

My husband is turning 30 soon and I would like to do something special for his birthday. It's the first time we have celebrate his birthday together because I was overseas and we're newly married. My husband loves soccer, especially Liverpool. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you.

Britta from Sydney

You may not want to do this being newlyweds but on my husbands 35th we'de already been married several years.

I got a belly dancer and my hubby did the same, which I was totally surprised for my 25th birthday. We are 10 years apart in age. Just a thought.

It was all in fun. Had all our friends there.

Congratulations on your husband's birthday! I celebrated my hubby's birthday recently. I arranged for the kids to have a playdate with a neighbor's kids for the evening and baked a special cake and dinner for my husband. Once he was back from work, we ate the food, I sang the birthday song for him and played a special DVD show that I got made from a bunch of our dating pictures. The show was perfectly choreographed to music (including *our* song) and I got it produced professionally from Smiling Snaps. It was so romantic and touching, both of us cried for a while watching those moments come alive on the screen! I also bought him a beautiful, warm sweater from Mens Wearhouse. Finally, we had a few moments of intimacy together and then the kids were back!

Can you get season tickets for soccer? I'm not a sports person so that is the only thing I can think of other than surprise Him with a sexy soccer goalie uniform on and let Him know he isn't too old to score ;)

A 30 year old man holding a gift.
30th Birthday Gift Ideas for Men
Holidays and Parties Gifts BirthdayDecember 8, 2008
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
swiss army knife
40th Birthday Gift Ideas for Men
30th Anniversary Gift
30th Anniversary Gift Ideas
30th Birthday Party
30th Birthday Party Ideas