Link: Whoissick.org

Found a great new site where people can go to look for/and share symptoms of "What's Going Around." - the flu, the cold, the stomach thing. What a great idea. It's www.whoissick.org

Source:

By pamphyila from L. A., CA

This is SOOOO cool! ... Thank you so much for posting this web site! ...You don't know how often when someone gets sick in my family, I want to know if it's something going around & how long it will most likely last & if the sore throat comes with the bug, or if it's also strep throat on top of everything else... That way, at least I'll have a clue if I should run to the doctor right away or wait...

Thanks Again!

Thanks for this web site. I checked it out and it also is for Alberta Canada as well. Thanks again

Thanks for this web site looks good.

I see it is also for Alberta Canada as well.

Which is great.

Thanks again.

Health & Beauty AdviceMay 23, 2008
A vet giving a dog a vaccination.
ASPCA Pet Vaccination Truck Schedule
wisteria on chainlink fence
Dressing up a Chain Link Fence
🎉
🎄