Take Picture of List with Cell Phone

contest winner icon

I have a big white board in the kitchen on which I make the grocery list as I think of items. It's easier than looking for a list to add to or having lots of little pieces of paper to keep track of. The problem with this is that I have to copy the list by hand onto paper when I go to the store. The other day, I was in a hurry to leave the house and thought, "there must be a better way". It occurred to me to take a picture of the list with my cell phone camera. It worked GREAT! No papers no re-copying.

By Jaye from Orlando, FL

Hi Jaye, OMG! What a great idea. Thank you for sharing

Superb!!I make out lists, misplace them,leave them in the car or at home. My Iphone has a 50/50 chance of being in my pocketbook or car. Now if my senior moment only remembers this great hint. Thank you so much.

I do this too! It works great!

Great Idea! I do the whiteboard/copy thing too. You just saved me a bunch of trouble. Thanks!

Thanks for reminding me! I used to use my Polaroid Camera to take pictures of Dry Board messages at workshops.

Great idea on taking picture of list. Thanks. Caught this large mouth bass yesterday fishing with my remoter control boat. Yes, it has a workable rod and reel mounted on deck and can reel in a fish up to 15 lbs. Not a toy.

Great idea. I found a free app that I can make my grocery list with. I can keep 'always' items and check them off and I can add to my list the 'once' items and not have to worry about them again. I love apps!

I love this idea now I just have to get a phone that takes pictures only have cheap one now trac phone.

What a great idea!! I always write my note, then forget to bring it to the store with me. But I never go anywhere with out my cell phone. Thanks for sharing a great tip!

Man Using Smartphone in Coffee Shop
Using Your Smartphone To Save Time
Organizing Memory TricksApril 20, 2011
Cleaning a Cell Phone
Cleaning a Cell Phone
Pink Silicone Cell Phone Case
Cleaning a Silicone Cell Phone Case
striped knit sock like phone pouch
Making a Cell Phone Holder
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
🎄
🍂