What Are Some Uses for Talc?

Any new ideas for using talc? I don't like what I've read about the effects of talc on skin and I didn't get good search results here. Thank you!

By CS7 from Salem, OR

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I use talc (dusting powder) as a dry shampoo, as I use it only occasionally. I don't think there is any health risk.

It's also good for putting on greasy stains. It sops up the grease & then you can brush it away and the grease stain goes with it.

Sprinkle it where you see ants parading in. The powder dessicates their little obnoxious bodies and they won't crawl over it.

Consumer Advice General AdviceMarch 25, 2011
metal burner covers
Uses for Burner Covers
Uses for Juicer Pulp
Uses for Juicer Pulp
Uses for Talcum Powder
Uses for Talcum Powder
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:58:58 AM on 10.0.0.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.