Baked Potatoes With Leftover Toppings

Last night for dinner, we all used leftovers with a baked potato as the starter. I had several leftovers in the refrigerator. You can come up with you own leftover toppings. We will continue to do the same at our house. I covered my baked potato with leftover broccoli and cheese.

My husband covered his baked potato with leftover chili, which he also added some chopped onions and shredded cheese to top it off. My daughter used the left over canned corn, to which she added her own concoction of salsa and chopped black olives and some of her Dad's shredded cheese. We each had a delicious and very filling baked potato as the starter.

Oh, I forgot to mention, we each put a little butter on top of the potato and then added the leftover we wanted. This made a great frugal meal and all the leftovers were used.

By Bobbie G from Rockwall, TX

you know it's amazing the things that others think of that you don't. and a lot of times it is something very simple...helps me get rid of a lot of leftovers and i love baked potaotes, (and they are very filling)

thank you for sharing

Thats fun, We like to have a potato bar, where we bake the potatoes and then set out a buffet of toppings, cheese, sour cream,etc. and it makes a great quick dinner idea

A baked potato with a lot of toppings.
Baked Potato Recipes
Food and Recipes Food Tips LeftoversJanuary 17, 2007
Freezing Potatoes, Potatoes on white background
Freezing Potatoes
Mashed potatoes with bacon and cheese.
Twice Baked Mashed Potato Recipes
Take Out Containers in Refrigerator
Using Leftovers
Baked Potato With Ham and Cheese
Baked Potato Tips And Tricks