Simple Shirt Pattern

I had the cutest pattern for a shirt that was literally two pieces, a solid front and the matching pieces in the back. It had a single front and a back that buttoned at the meeting point. It was a very cute summer top, and I can't figure out where I can get another one. Does someone have the number and the manufacturer? I would love some help from my wonderful friends on TF! Thanks in advance.

By Poor But Proud from Salem, OR

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I had that pattern. There were shorts too, right? I may have tossed since it was from the 80's and I am no longer that size! But I will look when I get home and keep you posted either way.

Vintage Sewing Pattern
Finding Vintage Sewing Patterns
Crafts Clothing ShirtsApril 6, 2009
T-shirt
Tightening T-shirt Sleeves
sharpie tie dyed tshirt
Making a Sharpie Tie Dyed T-Shirt
stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights
Nice light blue dress shirt.
Making Shirt Collars Last Longer
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 19, 2017 at 8:26:11 AM on 10.0.1.44 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.