Simple Shirt Pattern

I had the cutest pattern for a shirt that was literally two pieces, a solid front and the matching pieces in the back. It had a single front and a back that buttoned at the meeting point. It was a very cute summer top, and I can't figure out where I can get another one. Does someone have the number and the manufacturer? I would love some help from my wonderful friends on TF! Thanks in advance.

By Poor But Proud from Salem, OR

Simple Shirt Pattern

I had that pattern. There were shorts too, right? I may have tossed since it was from the 80's and I am no longer that size! But I will look when I get home and keep you posted either way.

Vintage Sewing Pattern
Finding Vintage Sewing Patterns
Crafts Clothing ShirtsApril 6, 2009
Tightening T-shirt Sleeves
sharpie tie dyed tshirt
Making a Sharpie Tie Dyed T-Shirt
stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights
Nice light blue dress shirt.
Making Shirt Collars Last Longer