Place Sour Cream in a Ziploc

I don't know about you all, but I get so tired of trying to spread the sour cream on a taco or wrap. You either end up with too much in one spot or even break the shell when you try to spread it out. Well I always use a baggie to fill my deviled eggs, so I thought "why not try using a baggie to put the sour cream on my tacos and wraps". It is fantastic! You can evenly distribute the sour cream with no fuss or broken shells. It is also so much easier for children to make their own with less mess! Sure hope this helps you as much as it has me.

By Michelle P from Newark, OH

This is definitely a "why didn't I think of that" idea. Thanks!

Thin the sour cream slightly with water, like they do in Mexican restaurants and put it in a squeeze jar like the ones made for ketchup and mustard. Then it is really easy to decorate or embellish with the sour cream and fun and easy clean up too. Keep in the fridge.

Jenetty. it was more a " what took me so long to think of this " with me. LOL

Serving Sour Cream
Serving Sour Cream
Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsJuly 8, 2011
Lowfat Sour Cream
Making Lowfat Sour Cream
piece of coffee cake
Sour Cream Coffee Cake Recipes
Sour Cream Coffee Cake Recipes
Sour Cream Coffee Cake Recipes
fresh delicious sour cream
Homemade Sour Cream Recipes
🎄