Using Baggies for Bill Organizing

I use baggies for everything. When all my bills are paid I put all the invoices in a baggie and put the month/year on the outside. That way if I ever have to go back to find something it's easy. I used to use folders but when I would pick them up all the stuff would fall out.

By Pattie Ochoa from San Diego, CA

I use the envelope from my Qwest bill since it's the biggest one I have. All my stubs and receipts and invoices are all in one envelope. Then I file it under that month. At the end of the year, all I have to do is pull out 12 envelopes and put them in a big manilla envelope with the year on it. That makes it easy for me.

Donita in Loveland, CO.

Pattie, God bless you! I finally found something to help organize bills that even I can do. LOL Thank you .

Thanks Pattie! this is the tip I have been waiting for. I could never figure out how to keep everything together.

I don't see a need for saving all these papers unless of course you have a business maybe. I do online banking and if I every have a need for a particular statement it's easy to get it from the institution. I keep receipts for all large purchases. I've even been tempted to shred tax returns since I have them saved on a thumb drive.

Thank you so much for sharing. I, too have used file folders with paper clips but this has not worked. I'm going to start this today.

Using sandwich bag as a glove on cereal treats.
Uses for Sandwich Baggies
Organizing Bills and MailFebruary 8, 2006
Zip Top Bag With Strawberries
Using Zip Top Bags
Folders labled Bills
Organizing Your Bills
White Low Flow Toilet
Saving Money on Your Sewer Bill
Insulating Your Home, Insulation Ready to Be Installed
Insulating Your Home
🎄