Mix Good Soda With Bad

I can't really tell the difference between diet Coke and Pepsi - or even the inexpensive Shasta brand - but my husband bought another one - and it tasted like root beer! - But frugal thing that I am, I got some regular Diet Cola and am mixing it 1/2 and 1/2 with the icky stuff, so I don't have to toss it! (You can do the same thing with wines, especially the reds - mix some better red with your jug wine to get a better taste!)

By Pamphyila from Los Angeles

Thank goodness someone else does this! My husband thought I was crazy for mixing half generic with half name brand.

I also cut regular soda with diet to halve the sugar content when my parents visit (since Dad's the only one in the family that drinks regular). So far he hasn't said anything about the taste being different!

Food and Recipes Food Tips Food FixesJune 6, 2007
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Inflating Balloon During Balloon Experiment
Blowing up a Balloon with Baking Soda and Vinegar
Pouring Sparkling Water
Making Sparkling Water
Mixing Soda Cake
Soda Flavored Cake Recipes